Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 6 Doorways

I decided to get a little creative with this one and not just take a photo of a doorway but of something that is a metaphor. My escape in life has always been between the pages of a book. Ever since I was a child I have put my worries aside and traveled into a different time and place away from the heartache and disappointment in my life. Over the years I have noticed that I am most stressed out and unhappy when I am not consistently reading. I love books... the smell, feel, and joy it brings me. I have an issue... well I have lots of them however the one I am speaking of has to do with books. If I have read a book I have to keep it. I dont know if it has to do with the fact that I want to have a library someday or that I cant let go of the freedom it gave me for a few hour. I can look at any cover out of the hundreds of books I have read and tell you about it and when I read it. Its strange I remember more about books sometimes than I do about everyday events. Books let me down far less often than life.

Stephanie Robertson


Stephanie Johanesen


Charlotte Cunningham

No comments:

Post a Comment