Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 24 Travel

God I love to travel. I got to do a lot of it growing up but as the years pass it happens less and less. Now its just random car drives to help me stay sane. I love to drive. It is so stress relieving for me and helps me clear my head. When you have the windows down and the music blasting its one of the best simple pleasures in life! I dont let the weather decide if my windows are down..... they are down in all types of weather... I need my fresh air!


I miss flying. Im not talking about taking a ride in a major airline. Both of my grandfathers had planes while I was growing up. My grandfather Jack was his own pilot flying himself in a jet back and forth to work everyday from LA to Big Bear up in the mountains. He also had a biplane that I never got to go in... the parachute was too big for a little girl. My grandfather Tim wasn't a pilot but had one that flew him where he wanted to go. We were flying to Jamaica one summer and it was very scary flying over Cuba's territory. We had to have all of our personal information ready to read over the radio and could see military jets. It was crazy! I had some amazing experiences growing up but I would trade them all to have gradfathers that were present in my life. So much has changed. I think flying runs through my veins... I would love to learn how to fly!


Stephanie Robertson


Charlotte Cunningham


Stephanie Johanesen

No comments:

Post a Comment