Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 23 Pet Peeve

Today was a serious one for me. I have lots of pet peeves but my two major ones are body image issues and plastic surgery. I myself am not immune to the body image bullshit along with the rest of America. Over the last two years my confidence has grown a lot but I still have a ways to go before I love myself for who I am. I dont want to be skinny or look like everyone else I just want to love the body I am in. If I cant love myself now I never will. Its hard to step outside of the beauty box that society has put us in. Ever year it gets worse and I am worried for the children of the current generation.

We had fun with this shoot... lots of giggles while trying to come up with the different names people give their "imperfections". I have another idea that came along with this one that I think would be just as powerful but I will just have to save it for another time. A big thank you to my model!


Stephanie Robertson


Charlotte Cunningham

No comments:

Post a Comment