Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Photography Challenge

I am going to do two challenges this month. I have missed my camera and need to get back into it. My month is not as busy as the last two so hopefully I can produce some nice work. I am going to do a daily challenge and a weekly challenge.

Rules-

1. A theme will be posted and you may interpret it however you like. Post a link to your photo as a comment.

2. No editing. I want these to be straight from the camera.

3. If you cant post one every day its fine. Just go back to the blog entry and post your link to the photo. Dont feel like you have to participate in every one. Life is crazy and things happen that keep us busy.

4. Please no using photos that do not belong to you or you have previously taken.


Weekly- One black and white portrait a week for five weeks.

Daily
1. Jump
2. Glass
3. The Photographer
4. All Dressed Up
5. Shadows
6. Historical
7. Tattoo
8. Window
9. Male
10. Low Point of view
11. Disgust
12. The Golden Hour (Dusk)
13. Silhouettes
14. Hands
15. Bread
16. Curves
17. Shoes
18. Moving Target
19. Insects
20. Dance
21. Wood
22. Night shot
23. Flower
24. Reflection
25. Urban
26. Neon Sign
27. Spider Web
28. Dawn
29. Female
30. Black and White Nature
31. Out of Place

No comments:

Post a Comment